Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bad photo lab

Well, apparently the photos I hoped to get back yesterday didn't go out until yesterday, which the woman at the service desk explained is what happens when you drop the film off after 8:30 on Friday, which doesn't really make any sense because I dropped the film off on Thursday, but whatever.

Instead, I'll use a couple of photos that Scott, who works at RVVH, took. The first is Iggy (behind) and Bethena:





This one is Iggy:



and this is one that Bryan took of Bethena:


They look so innocent, don't they? They are awesome buddies and they have so much fun going to shows and seeing all the other dogs, even if they can't play with them (much). They know that dog show day is all about THEM and they love it.


Time now for a little frisbee (tho we are working with the second-rate frisbee, as I threw the best one up on the garage roof yesterday and can't get it down. Oops. My bad. I am definitely in the dog-house for that one, Bethena was QUITE put out and I suspect it's not coming down until we get a REALLY big windstorm or maybe the first inch of snow/slush will push it down when it melts and gets slippery.....) then a little practice heeling in the front yard and then a whole lot of cleaning in the house. Even though it's a beautiful day, I am so far behind on cleaning and inside-things from having spent so much time at work recently that it's not even funny...... Maybe the END of my vacation will be a time when I can get outside with the dogs and not worry about all the things that need to get done.


No comments: