Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Progress Report

I was setting goals that were too big for Iggy's practice sessions. I kept trying to do run-thrus when what I really needed to do was to sork on small bits of attention and heeling. That is working much better and keeping things short always helps with him. His rewards are playing and yummy well-bits treats.

Bethena gets so jealous when he is working and she is not, it seems to keep her on her toes. She really is getting the idea of the retrieve (dumbbell) and the drop-on-down, tho she still has a lot to teach me about that.

Tomorrow is class, I'm sure there will be more to report.

3 comments:

Tom Fahrig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Fahrig said...

Iggy and I must have a shared soul. I'm enjoying the trials of the trials; you illustrate so well! Throw in a pic of our protagonists so's I can put a face with the (mis)behaviors...

FYI, I'm about to finish my bloggishness.

Kris said...

What are our hero and heroine up to lately? I've been delinquent on updating my blog too.