Sunday, April 1, 2007

Slow week

We practiced a little this week, it's a whole different ballgame outside. Iggy thinks the blowing leaves and bountiful sticks are much more interesting than stupid old heeling. He's probably right.

He did find an old glove to carry around while we were on a walk yesterday, he carried it for quite awhile. Maybe he's already thinking ahead to utility. When he dropped it, Bethena went over and sniffed but had no interest in picking it up. Sigh.

Bethena does continue to have fun retrieving things and trying to figure out the drop-on-recall business. She's so exuberant, it's hard not to laugh at her even when she's being a goof instead of "working."

Maybe we'll do more this week. Somehow, I doubt it.

3 comments:

Kris said...

When is Bethena not being a goof? Give her a pet on the head for me. I still love her, even though she's incredibly silly.

Tom Fahrig said...

Hi, Dinah!

Love your dogblog; how fun. And the photo at Bodin's makes me giggle every time I tune in. Diane Arbus would be proud.

Now, about that tape of the Carl Junction Ragtimers you bragged about: you MUST get that digitized - it's pure gold. Haven't heard it in years. If you can't find anyone locally to do it, send it to me via rgistered-return-receipt-requested-special-delivery-express-mail-parcel-post-postag-due or something, and I'll take care of it.

You keep blogging; I'll keep checkin' in.

Love,
Unca Tom

sjevet said...

Oh how I do miss my kiddo's! Yah gotta love em'! EMP!!!